Body Odor (Bromhidrosis)
Bromhidrosis is a condition of abnormal body odor. It is a chronic condition in which excessive odor, usually an unpleasant one, emanates from the skin. This condition is determined largely by apocrine gland secretion. Apocrine sweat glands produce sweat (odorless) that contains fatty materials. These glands are mainly present in the armpits and around the genital area and their activity is the main cause of sweat odor, due to the bacteria that break down the organic compounds in the sweat from these glands. Thus Bromhidrosis is caused by the decomposition of biological substances present in the sweat by the bacteria.
A Closer Look
Wash your body often with soap and water, a lack of soap and water causes the sweat to accumulate. Wash more often especially in the groin area and under the arms.
Excess toxins in the body can cause body odors which it is trying to eliminate. The toxins are increased by Ã eating wrong foods, eating too much food, staying up late at night, drinking alcohol, smoking cigarettes, etc.
“Be not wise in thine own eyes: fear the LORD, and depart from evil. It shall be health to thy navel, and marrow to thy bones.” Proverbs 3:7,8.
- You can apply a wet sheet pack overnight. It will help pull the toxins out of a heavy meat eater. By the next morning the sheet will be stained by the eliminated poisons.
- Fast 1 day a week on juice, vegetable juices, or water.
- Take Epsom salt baths daily 1 time per day for 1 week, and then take the bath 1 time per week. Epsom salt helps the body eliminate toxins.
- Insure that you are consuming enough unsaturated fats (quality vegetable oils) and getting enough zincâ€¦lack of either can cause body order.
- Drink plenty of water daily, and take 1 tsp. 2-3 times per day of chlorophyll. It will deodorize the body.
- Washing with pine soap or glycerin soap will also help.
- Pouring tomato juice on a dog to de-skunk him has been used for generations; some have discovered that by pouring tomato juice in a tub of water and sitting in it for awhile and then showering they smell fine.
- You can powder 1or all of the herbs coriander, licorice or ginger and rub them under your arms. Coriander as well as ginger contains 20 chemicals with antibacterial action; ginger has 17.
- Rub baking soda under your arm, it instantly neutralizes the acid fluid there which bacteria need.
- The herb goldenseal can kill bacteria in the intestines which will reduce body odors.
Finally, excessive body odor can be caused by liver disease, diabetes, chronic constipation, as well as certain parasites. Most meat eaters have more body odor than meat eaters.
Keith M Henry is the Director of phase 3ministries, based in Orlando FL. He is medical missionary herbalist, and Naturopathic doctor candidate. Download your free copy of his report, Emergency Herbal Medicine, HERE. It may very well save your life.Mail this post